First ten questions.

1. The best part of media in my opinion is analysing movies, watching films and making films.

2. I hope to learn great analysing skills 

3. I wish to achieve a grade 6 or 7

4. I mostly use my phone to access media.

5. My screen time on mu Iphone is 8-12 hours which is too much and im trying to lower the time

6.The last film ive watched is insedious which is a horror film

7.I use my phone to listen to music and the app i use to access my music is called soundcloud.

8. Yes i play video games such as Grand Theft Auto, Roblox, Call of duty and more.

9. Yes im on social media such as snapchat tiktok instagram etc. 

10. It depends because sometimes media could be used for good and sometimes it could be used for bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connotations of a Advert